The title says it all. The v2.0 update for Disaster Looms! is awaiting review and will automatically be published as soon as it’s approved.
In the meantime you can click HERE to see updated features and screenshots for the impending update.
I’m currently working on the 2.0 update for Disaster Looms! which will provide fixes, UI improvements and new features including:
- Score entry slider interface update to improve input accuracy
- Added sound effects
- Added categories and display improvements to Encyclopedia
- Monthly Event data pulled and updated dynamically
- Added game instruction tab and data
- Various UI and resource improvements
- Updated for iOS6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
The update is almost done and should be submitted for review by Apple within a week or two.
The Disaster Looms! app is available in the Apple App Store!
You can get it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/disaster-looms!/id553322362
I’ve already noticed a few typos that escaped initial proof reading but please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any bugs or more typos!
My first iOS app is currently awaiting review in the Apple App Store.
Once approved the Disaster Looms! app will be ready to download!
You can get general information about this app including screenshots and a support email address HERE.